Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Connecting to the world through the internet

 How do you connect to the world through the Internet?
I connect to the world through the Internet in many ways. The first way I connect to the world through the Internet is craigslist. I bought a vehicle off there which helps me get to places such as school and my job. I also got a job off of there. The job i got was framing new houses in the apple valley area. Another way I connect is using facebook. It lets me know whats going on with my friends and family, it also lets me know when there birthdays are and other big events like that. Another thing I use is email which helps me stay connected to my older family members, and it also helps me with jobs and other stuff like that.  How do you connect to the world through the Internet?
 If you could take your blog in any direction, what would it be?
If i could take my blog in any direction it would be all about street racing. I would choose this because it is my Hobie to watch them, also cars are pretty much my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment