Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun weekend at the races

This past weekend I went out to the races. I didn't get to race but a few of my friends did. It was a lot of fun to watch. They won all of the races they where in, except for one. This guy pulled up with his 69 Camaro that had nitrous.performance shop He came up on the side of my friend Joe that has a Civic and they started pulling. It was pretty even until the Camaro sprayed. He had a 250 shot of NOS. When he hit the button he went side ways on the highway and almost hit Joe. When that happened Joe let off and let him win, because it wasnt work getting his car messed up over a race. Then the camaro slowed down and tryed racing my other friends civic that I was in. We dident it wasnt worth it. The guy followed us down University and parked next to us when we parked. We got out and talked to him and he said good race sorry I almost hit you. After all he was a really nice guy just trying to have some fun like the rest of us. We talked for a wile untill we went to the spot where we actually race.  That was the highlight of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment