Monday, October 31, 2011

my experience

Using blogger in this class was a lot of fun. I have learned a lot about the program and how to use it, also I have learned how many people use blogs. I parts I enjoyed the most are the creativity part. It let me be creative with the things I like most, and that would be cars. Also it was a very easy relaxing way to teach a class. In the beginning it frustrated me because I couldn’t figure out how everything worked like adding links and pictures, but now that I understand how it works it became very easy and fun. My favorite post was the oil dip sticks one because it had a lot of good information it, but it was funny at the same time. My least favorite post was the one where we had to pick another blog and write what was good and bad about it. Blogging changed writing for me because it was a fun way to write. I usually don’t like writing but this made it fun and let me be creative and write about what I like in real life. It’s definitely not my thing I will not use it in the future but It was a experience I’m glad I got to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment