Monday, October 24, 2011

oil dip stick

Oil dip stick I am made out of metal and I have a plastic end so you can grab me out easy to check your oil. The end of me has hash marks on it to let you know if you have the right amount of oil in your car. The end of me sits in the oil pan. My name has been used in a bad way for a long time. “Dip Stick” I try to get people to quit using it in that way and use it for what it is meant to be used for. That is checking the oil in your vehicle. If you check me and I am low you want to find my girl friend the oil fill spout. You would want to remove her top and poor some oil down her throat. When you are done with that pull me back out and make sure the oil is on the full line. Once all of that is don’t the car is ready to drive for another 3 thousand miles or 5 thousand if you put synthetic oil in me.
Oil Dip Stick 97-99 Wrangler 2.5L Engine

1 comment: